Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My fave tea cup

For part of the Knitters Tea Swap 2 we have been asked by our hostess to post a picture of our fave tea cup on our blogs. Well here is mine!


It is a one-cup teacup/pot. It is from Whittards and they do them in various colours/designs. I has a lid and a cup shaped filter then goes inside. This means I can make one cup of whatever tea I choose with less washing up. The filter is removed when brewing is completed so there is no need for tea strainers etc. I used to have a matching tile coaster but it seems to have disappeared.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for posting a picture of your favorite tea cup! Your name is in the hat! I have been seeing these mugs with the filter in them around in various tea/coffee shops and have wondered about them. It looks pretty nifty!