Thursday, November 30, 2006

FO's and xmas knitting

I have my camara back and I have FO's and wips

Firstly the thing I'm most proud of...


Pattern: Forest Canopy Shawl
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Blackwatch
Needles: Addi Bamboo circs 4.5mm
Modifications: added 2 extra repeats.

Close-up of stitich pattern

I've also made a couple washcloths to go with the homemade lavender soap (now curing) and the homemade lavender bathbombs (to be made this weekend) which will be given to females family and friends for xmas.



I have made a dent in the xmas sock knittin (although the list is far shorter than before due to deciding to make soap). I have completed one of each the bedsocks for my Mum and Stepdad and have two pairs of normal socks to add to this.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tis loverly!

Anonymous said...

Your Forest Canopy Shawl is gorgeous! I love the way it looks in Lorna's Laces.

Anonymous said...

Your Forest Canopy Shawl is gorgeous! I love the way it looks in Lorna's Laces.

Piglottie said...

The Forest Canopy shawl looks wonderful, it is soooo neat! Well done you! Mine is back on track and am hoping to finish over the weekend.

Was wondering what pattern you used for the bedsocks, as I need to knit some but most people just suggest the normal Opal or Regia pattern. I was after something a bit looser.

PS: Hope all is well in with the hamsters.

Anonymous said...

Busy, busy, busy! I love the shawl. Keep up the good work!
SP9

Jane said...

Totally gorgeous shawl! Love the lavendar washcloths too, and what a perfect gift with your lavendar soap. Wish I was on your gift list! LOL
Jane