Sunday, November 05, 2006

The cutest smallest baby cardigan was completed (minus buttons) last night and handed over this evening. It is so small and tiny and took just under 50g Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino. It was a basic top-down raglan cardigan, which believe it or not was the first time I'd knitted something that way. Having been sucessful with a mini-version I defintely plan on making something 'proper' size that way. I have been looking at Glampyre's Easy V-neck Raglan for a while now. I just can't decide what yarn I want to use, I've been thinking about Colinette One Zero, but am unsure on colour as I liked so many.

I have discovered a 'new' (well atleast to me) TV series to knit to. As yet I haven't sucumbed to the Grey's Anatomy trend but only because we can't the channel where we live (i plan on buying the dvd as soon as I get some money) Anyway, the new tv series, I was looking to buy Season 1 of Medium on DVD yesterday but it wasn't in stock, however Season 1 of
Bones was. It ticked all the boxes, crime - check, science - check, David Boreanaz - Check. I thought after Angel I would never see him again. I sat up and watched the first 4 episodes and LOVE it. It is something I could watch over and over.

I must dash as am feeling tired and have to go into university tomorrow morning, hopefully I can get back my camara and post promised photos.

2 comments:

Piglottie said...

Glad you got the cardigan done. Colinette is gorgeous, but the colours vary so much from both the screen, and from batch to batch. If you look at this thread you can see some pics of different Colinette shades http://www.knittingforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1175 HTH

Stephanie... said...

Knitting top down is an EXCELLENT idea for babies and children. that way you can add more to the bottom hem and sleeves if you need to. Hope you're like "aunt-hood"