Friday, October 13, 2006

My life as I knew it has completely gone. I split from my boyf last friday and am still coming to terms with it. We remain friends which is a good thing as we are still living together at the moment. I am on a mission to find a new home but three weeks into the academic year is not the best time to find decent student accomodation. Since this bombshell, knitting has been miminal. I have nearly completed my ISE3 scarf, it should be done in the next few days, and I have frogged my first toe-ups once and after finding another mistake last night they will frogged again. I think I will change to widdershins as I am finding Baudealaire a bit tricky and with all that has happened my brain really needs a simplet knit. I turned the heel on my first jaywalker last night so that should be finished by the end of the weekend.

I recieved my SP9 spoliee and have made contact. I am really looking forward to spoiling them and have plenty of treats in mind. I am really pleased with who I have been given as I am aware of her blog and she seems really nice. My SP9 spolier has made contact so things are going well. I am just awaiting one more thing for my KTS2 pal to arrive then it's off to the post office with that. I recieved my ISE3 scarf the other day and it is so lovely. The softest I've ever felt. Pics to follow.

I had better get back to work as I have an assignment to finish for uni.

4 comments:

Miss Priss Knits said...

I am very sorry about your split. Hope things turn around for you.


Take Care,
Shannon

Elly said...

Me too, so sorry to read your news. All good wishes to you.

mlj1954 said...

I am so sorry that this happened. You are right to find something simple to occupy you and get finished . . . then go back to the more difficult thing.

Good luck.

Stephanie... said...

What a drag. I agree with mlj1954. My best wishes to you and best of luck.