Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Great Contest

Ali is having a fantastic contest, if u enter via here please let her know as every referral gets me an extra entry.

My summer knitting goals:
  1. To finish my Hogwarts Sock Swap Sock - about 1/3 finished (Horcrux Sock)
  2. To start and finish my Sockapalooooza 4 pals sock - i have yarn and vague idea of pattern
  3. Complete (second) scarf for my ISE 4 pal (Fairy Godmother's Scarf)
  4. Knit Ms Marigold
  5. I know it won't get finished but to work on my mitred square afgan at least two hours a week.
  6. Knit Spring Things Shawl (with beads not nupps)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!

I'm your TDS pal :-) Your package is ready to go, but I have to ship it internationally. I tried to ship it from home as I usually do, and it wouldn't let me. I'm going to go to the post office tomarrow or friday. I apologize for it being a few days late, but I'll throw some extra goodies in there!!!!

<3
your swappy pal

YarnThing said...

Love you list!

I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Marly
knitthing.blogspot.com
knitthing.mypodcast.com
yarnthing.blogspot.com

aksunflour said...

Thank you for the link to summer knitting contest. I was wondering what to do after the Harry Potter Book 7 KAL was done. :(

Anonymous said...

Your yarn & goodies are on their way..... shipping proved to be MUCH more difficult than I could have ever imagined. I hope you love it all!

-Your TDS partner