All is well here I have one more exam left on friday then I am free for 17 whole days, inwhich I plan to knit a sweater (or at least get a fair amount of one done). I have four to choose from they are:
- Forecast - using rowanspun aran-cavier here is one made in this yarn.
- Bulky Green Cables - using rowan plaid-sea thistle
- Wicked! - using rowanspun aran-heath
- V-neck sweater - using rowanspun dk-thorn
I will probably end up chosing one of the aran weights but not sure. A fair amount of yarn was received over xmas, and future projects include:
- Noni Carpet Bag - using Cascade 220 (green and brown tweed)
- Corazen - using Sublime Baby Cashmere Merino Silk DK (pink and cream)
- Socks - using Sock Hop sock yarn (pink cadillac and beat goes on)
I had better be off as I still have revision to do.